2023 Realtor, Rookie & Affiliate of the Year Nominations are Now Open!
NOMINATIONS DUE BY: NOVEMBER 3, 2023
2023 Realtor of the Year
This should be a REALTOR® member who provides outstanding service to the Association, the Real Estate Profession and the promotion and practice of the code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®. Emphasizes high ethical standards and principles of good real estate practice among other Brokers, Salespersons, and the general public, and presents a professional image. This member shows their dedication to our profession through actively participating on committees or leadership of the Association, regular attendance at Association meetings and a genuine interest in Association activities and a desire to foster and promote Association ideals and goals.
2023 Rookie of the Year
The Rookie of the Year Award is an opportunity to recognize a fellow REALTOR® for outstanding effort in the interest of their profession, their customers and clients, and their community. The Rookie of the Year Award is awarded to a REALTOR® with three years or less in the real estate field who is enthusiastic about the real estate industry and a willingness to work with other REALTOR members. This is a member who has become involved in community organizations/projects, HAR activities, business meetings, events and committees.
2023 Affiliate of the Year
The Affiliate of the Year award is the highest honor bestowed on an Affiliate member of the Humboldt Association of REALTORS®. This award is based on the outstanding contributions, achievements and commitments of an affiliate to the association and the real estate industry. This member is recognized as an industry leader with exemplary performance. They are an active volunteer involved with the association. This member has demonstrated the ability and willingness to serve as a formal and/or informal mentor and demonstrated leadership contributions and commitment to the Humboldt Association of REALTORS® and related organizations that has significantly impacted the advancement and/or recognition of the profession.
- All HAR REALTOR® and Affiliate members are eligible to nominate any Realtor, Rookie or Affiliate for REALTOR OF THE YEAR, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR or AFFILIATE OF THE YEAR.
- Nomination letters and/or forms must be submitted by November 3rd, 2023.
- Nominations should contain some background information on the nominee, and should further detail how the nominee meets the qualifications listed below.
- Finally, the nomination should explain why this particular nominee should be named REALTOR OF THE YEAR, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR or AFFILIATE OF THE YEAR.
- The candidate must be a successful Realtor®, Rookie or Affiliate, a true professional, who has attained a measure of respect from their peers.
- Description of a Rookie is a Realtor member from start of Realtor membership through the end of their second year. Only qualified rookies will be eligible for this nomination/award.
- The candidate must have made a contribution to the field of real estate.
- The candidate must be active in the community – they must have made some non-real estate related contribution(s) to the community.
- The nominee must be involved with the Association, attending Association events, volunteering time to fundraisers organized by the Association, and actively participate on committees.
We thank you for putting careful consideration into your nomination. We hope to see you all at the 2024 Installation of Officers dinner, where our awards will be announced!
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Humboldt Association of REALTORS® | HAR
P.O. Box 5005, Eureka, CA